As part of the Heriterra brand, we organise an archaeological and culinary evening/day on our farm.
In the beautiful landscape of our organic farm, you can enjoy the interplay between archaeology, botany, organic farming and cuisine. As part of the Heriterra brand, in recent years, archaeologists, botanists and specialists in tourism and catering have created dishes that combine the development of agriculture, nature and nutrition in the past, from prehistoric times to the Middle Ages. In addition to the dishes, fragrant drinks will pamper your senses. Furthermore, the culinary walk will be made even more interesting with handcrafted ceramic and metal products that were inspired by the archaeology of Styria. Join us on a walk through millennia of flavours!
- the elixir for a long life, a short tour of the farm
- presentation of the HERITERRA brand
- music programme (ZALE ethnic singing group)
- bread-baking workshop (Iron Age/Stone Age bread baked on a hot stone) and preparation of a wild plant spread
- historical tasting menu with a tasting of orange wines from the Valentan Organic Farm